Monday, February 8, 2016


for the way , you changed my plans .
for being the perfect distraction .
for the way you took the idea I have of everything that I wanted to have ,
and made me see there was something missing ...

for the ending of my first begin .
and for the rare and unexpected friend .
for the way you're something that I'd never choose .
but at the same time , something I dont wanna lose .
and never wanna be without ever again .

you're the best thing I never knew I needed .
so when you were here , I had no idea .
you the best thing I never knew I needed .
so now its so clear , 
I need you here ,
always .

my accidental happily , ever after .
the way you smile and how you comfort me , with your laughter .
I must admit , you were not a part of my book .
but now if you open it up and take a look ,
you're the beginning and the end of every chapter .

you're the best thing I never knew I needed .
so when you were here , I had no idea .
you the best thing I never knew I needed .
so now its  so clear ,
I need you here ,
always .

who knew that I could be so unexpectedly , undeniably happier .
sitting with you right here ,
right here next to me ,
girl , you're the best !

you're the best thing I never knew I needed , said I needed .
so when you were here , I had no idea .
you're the best thing I never knew I needed , that I needed .
so now its so clear ,
I need you here ,
always .

so now its so clear ,
I need you here ,
always .



p/s : sorry if theres some of grammar typing error .
sambil dengar , sambil tue menaip :p hehe